Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out CREATIVE SCRAPPERS and play along!
Have a GREAT day!
I can’t believe it! My layout “This Girl” (the post below) was picked as one of the favs of the week over at Sketchy Thursdays! I am BEYOND honored….this is the first time! WOW! Thank you to Sketchy Thursdays for picking me!
>I ❤ Sketches!
When I am feeling uninspired there is NOTHING like a good sketch to get those creative juices flowing!
I like to play over at http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com!
Here is a layout I did over the weekend using this week's sketch! I also entered it for a challenge over at Tallyscrapper.com where they are having a week long crop!
Thanks for looking!
1. Ready for the day!
2. Driving to my Bestie’s house!
3. How often do you get cool a@$ numbers like that!
4. It was a Selena Gomez kind of day according to my girls!
5. MMMM….Dunkin Donuts coffee coolata….
6. Singing shaking underpants card I found at Walmart….strange.
7, 8, 9–>My new kitten Paisley! Can’t take her home for a few weeks…
OH…and if you are NOT already involved…please go check out Tallyscrapper.com….they are an AWESOME forum/store/whatever paper crafting site! I ❤ the girls there and the inspiration is FABULOUS! Always some good stuff going on over there!
OK….I slacked yesterday. I wasn’t feeling good and didn’t do much of anything, so I didn’t get a lot of pics…..but here is what I’ve got!
1. My morning coffee in my favorite mug…from the beach!
2. dd Olivia…she’s so big! Making her own lunch!
3. This is a pic of me post shower….at 3 in the afternoon!
4. Chicken Enchiladas!
5. Shark Week!
6. Hubby fell asleep on the couch….
7. We ❤ these Steeler's cups!
8. Late night texting the bestie
9. Random picture from the day before to fill out the grid…..